- Very affordable telephoto lens.
- Extremely small and light for a 135mm telephoto.
- Minimum f/32 aperture provides additional control of the depth of field.
- Built-in telescopic lens hood minimizes flare when shooting against the light.
- Takes standard 52mm filters.
- Ideal for candids or for isolating details in landscapes or city life.
Specifications of 135 mm f/3.5
Focal length/Aperture 135mm f/3.5
Lens construction: 4 elements in 4 groups
Picture angle: 180°
Aperture scale: f/2.8~f/32 on both standard and aperture-direct-readout scales
Exposure measurement via full aperture method; meter
coupling ridge provided for AI cameras and meter coupling shoe for non-AI cameras
Distance scale: Graduated in metres and feet from 1.3m (4.5ft.) to infinity (∞)
Dimensions: 64mm dia. × 89.5 mm long (overall); 81.5mm extension from lens flange
Filters: 52mm front screw-in
Front lens cap: snap-on
Lens hood: Built-in telescopic type with click-stops
Lens case: GL-32S hard leatherette, No.62 soft pouch, or CP-9 plastic
Usable teleconverter: TC-200/TC-201 or TC-14