Boxed and comes with tripod foot, hood, soft carry case, manual, warranty card, additional Nikon branded strap and software CD.
Versatile super-telephoto zoom lens. The superior optical design incorporates Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system for outstandingly sharp images, even in low light, and Nano Crystal coat that greatly reduces the effects of ghosting and flare. Boasts fast, quiet autofocus and a weather-sealed magnesium body to meet the demands of the most challenging professional environments.
- Minimum focus distance: – 2 m with autofocus, at all zoom settings – 1.95 m with manual focus, at all zoom settings
- Diameter x length: Approximately 124(dia) x 365.5 mm (extension from the camera’s lens-mount flange with lens protective glass attached)
- Maximum aperture: f/4
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Focal length: 200-400mm
- Filter attachment size: 52mm
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 pcs. (rounded)
- Angle of view: 12°20´- 6°10´ (8°- 4° for Nikon DX format)
- Lens construction: 24 elements in 17 groups (4 ED and some Nano Crystal Coat-deposited lens elements), as well as 1 detachable protective glass
Weight: Approximately 3,360g (with lens protective glass attached)
(Some coating removed on edges of tripod foot.)