Zayla is 3 Legged Thing’s dedicated L-bracket designed to precisely fit Nikon’s Z 50 Camera.
Designed in association with Nikon and precision milled from a single block of aircraft-grade alloy, Zayla is Arca Swiss compatible and gives full access to the battery door, memory card slot and side ports with the bracket secured in place.
Zayla attaches to the Z 50 using a ¼”-20 stainless steel Stagsden camera screw and features locator tabs which fit snugly around the base of the camera to prevent any twisting once the camera is secured to the L-bracket. Shaped cutouts give users easy access to the lens release button and tilting rear screen.
The vertical aspect of Zayla includes two ¼”-20 female threads which enable the attachment of screw-in straps, or accessory arms. A further 1/4″-20 screw thread is located in the base for accessory attachments. For additional security when attached to a tripod, Zayla has security screws located on the horizontal and vertical aspects.
*Please note ZAYLA is not compatible with the Nikon FTZ adapter.
SO, WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Zayla Arca-Swiss compatible quick release L-Bracket
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Retaining bolts (2.5mm hex) for horizontal axis security
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment
- Dedicated L-Bracket for Nikon Z 50 cameras
- 1/4″-20 side mount, for adding accessories
- Precision engineed plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Base slot for strap attachment
- Base Length – 100mm / 3.94 “
- Upright – 64mm / 2.52 “
- Shoe – 38 mm / 1.5 ” Standard Arca-Swiss
- Weight – 70g / 2.47 oz
*Zayla is compatible with Z 50 cameras only.