With hood & pouch. High-powered zoom lens with super-telephoto reach for use with Nikon’s DX-format SLRs. Designed to make it easy to shoot stunning close-ups, it offers a 5.5x zoom and versatile 55-300 mm focal range. Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system delivers sharp results, even for hand-held telephoto shots. Great value for money, this lens is ideal for entry-level SLR users as well as for more experienced photographers who want a second lens to increase their zoom range.
- Focal length: 55-300mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22-29
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 11 groups (with two ED glass elements and one HRI lens element)
- Angle of view: 28°50’ – 5°20’
- Minimum focus distance: 1.4 m/4.59 ft.(throughout the entire zoom range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.28x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter attachment size: 58mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 76.5 x 123 mm/3.0 x 4.8 in.
Weight: Approximately 530 g/18.7 oz.
(Optional accessories: 58mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-58, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-57, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1020)