Boxed with front and rear lens caps.
Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8. Nikon’s Close-Range Correction System provides outstanding close focusing performance even when shooting at minimum focus distance. Continuous operation as possible from infinity to a reproduction ratio of 1 : 2 and with the PK-13 auto extension ring from 1 : 2 to 1 to 1:1 life-size. Engraved dual reproduction ratio scales for fast operation at predetermined ratios with or without the PK-13 ring.
Exceptional sharpness and flatness of field guaranteed by superior optical design, plus Nikon Integrated Coating. Stops down to f/32 to permit maximum depth of field – particularly useful in close-up and macro photography. Excellent for critical copying of flat objects, such as coins and documents, yet its 43° picture angle makes the 55mm Micro also an excellent lens for landscapes, candids and general photography.
The great advantage of this lens is the combination of pinpoint accurate control over focus (essential for macro photography) together with ultra-sharpness and the presence of an aperture ring to allow for use with bellows, PK-11A, PK-12, PK-13 and PN-11 rings and other accessories such as slide copy adapters (ES-1).
The lens is much in demand by professionals including an Oscar nominee cinematographer and an Oscar winning cinematographic company. The Recommended Retail Price of this lens is £626.00.
- Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Picture angle 43°
- Aperture range f/2 .8 to f/32
- Distance scale graduated in metres and feet from 0.25 m (9–13/16 ins) to infinity; with PK-13 ring, from 02.25 m (8-13/16 ins) to 0.249 m (9–13 /16 in).
- Weight 290g 52 mm front screw-in
- Accessories: (not included) Lens hood HN-3 screw-in type lens Case lens only CL-31S as hard leatherette, No. 61 soft pouch. Usable Teleconverter: TC-200 or TC-201 2x