Professional telephoto lens with a fast f/2 aperture designed for use with Nikon’s FX-format SLRs. Incorporates Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system for an exceptionally steady image, even in low-light. Nano Crystal coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare and the 9-blade rounded diaphragm enables super-smooth bokeh. Boasts quiet, accurate autofocus and a weather-sealed magnesium body.
- Neutral Color NC Filter, Strap LN-1
- Minimum focus distance: 1.9 m/6.2 ft.
- Maximum aperture: f/2
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Focal length: 200mm
- Filter attachment size: 52mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 124 x 203.5 mm/4.9 x 8.0 in.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.12x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Angle of view: 12°20’ (8° with Nikon DX format)
- Weight: Approximately 2,930 g/103.4 oz.
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups (with three ED glass and one Super ED glass elements, and Nano Crystal Coat)
Supplied accessories: Dedicated slip-on front lens cap, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Lens Hood HK-31, Semi-soft Case CL-L1, Dedicated slip-in filter holder, 52mm Screw-on