Boxed and comes with carry case, strap, front hood cover, hood, manual and rear lens filter. Has received a service by Nikon UK. Super-fast telephoto AF-S lens with Vibration Reduction (VR) and Nano Crystal Coat.
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- Nikon Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- VR on/off mode available.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing.
- Exceptionally high optical performance; compatible with both 35mm and digital SLR models.
- Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements effectively compensate for magnification and virtually eliminate chromatic aberration. Meniscus protective glass element overcomes internal reflections from digital imaging sensor.
- Focus mode switch enables quick response to changing situations with quick-switching between M/A (Manual-Priority Autofocus) and M (Manual focus) modes. AF operation switch enables easy selection of settings.
- Focus preset function instantly recalls a preset focal point.
- Focus limiter switch limits AF-servo movement to a selected shooting distance range.
- Fully compatible with Nikon TC-14E II, TC-17E II and TC-20E II (III) Teleconverters
Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 4.9 in. (124 mm) x 10.5 in. (268 mm)
Approx. Weight: 102.4 oz. (2,900 g)