Out of stock
Second-hand Grading Description
- NEWAn item that has not been removed from the box or protective wrapping.
- UNUSEDAn item that may have been removed from the original packaging, but has never been used.
- MINT100% as new
- MINT-98%-99% as new
- EXC++95%-97% as new
- EXC+90%-94% as new
- EXCOriginal finish may have slight scratches or rubbed. No dents or deep scratches.
- VGMay be slightly scratched, scuffed or worn, but in good mechanical order with clean optics
- VG-An item that falls below our regular level of gradings. Items in VG- condition will have excessive signs of use.
Please note that the following important points when you see our grading description. When applied to lenses it means that the optics are in perfect condition. What we are describing is the cosmetic condition of the lens barrel. When it applies to cameras, motor drives, speedlights etc. the understanding is that the item is in perfect working order and the description would mean the exterior appearance. In other words we are judging cosmetic appearance.
“Grays of Westminster, where mint is also a highly prized English adjective.”
Returns and Refunds
All second hand equipment comes with a 14-day Sale or Return period and a 6-month warranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with a second hand item you have received from us you may return it for a full refund within 14 days of purchase, the only stipulation being that the item is in the same condition as it was purchased.
If an item is found faulty at the time of purchase your shipping costs to return the item to us will also be refunded.
Where the item has been used within the 28-day returns period, we may make a deduction from any refund if the value of the goods has been reduced
You may return a second hand item for a refund if it is no longer desired or required but please note that your shipping costs will not be refunded under these circumstances.
Special Grays of Westminster extended warranties on both new and second-hand Nikon equipment are included on certain Nikon Owner magazine subscriptions which can be purchased via our online shop.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Details of your statutory rights are available from the Citizens Advice Bureau or Consumer Direct.
Orders placed Monday to Friday before 12pm will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12pm or on the weekend will be shipped the next working day.
If your item is out of stock or on pre-order we will contact you as soon as it becomes available to make delivery arrangements.
Courier delivery estimates:
- UK Mainland 1-2 working days
- UK Remote 2-3 working days
- Europe 3-4 working days (customs and duties permitting)
- ROW 5-7 working days (customs and duties permitting)
For standard Royal Mail shipping please note that delivery times vary.
Cost of delivery:
Orders for delivery in the UK over the value of £200 are delivered free of charge.
Exact shipping charges will be shown at the checkout.