Special edition of the popular 50mm f/1.8 NIKKOR lens. Boasts a compact and lightweight body with a retro-look and feel.
With a fast maximum aperture of f/1.8, this is a great lens for low-light situations or when shallow depth of field is required. An aspherical lens element reduces aberrations and increases resolution, and Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers whisper-quiet operation.
The retro design pays homage to vintage NIKKOR lenses and perfectly complements the looks of the Nikon Df.
- Minimum focus distance: 0.45 m (1.5 ft) from focal plane
- Aperture range: f/1.8 – 16
- Maximum aperture: f/1.8
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Focal length: 50 mm
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.15x
- Dimensions: Approx. 73 mm maximum diameter x 52.5 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Weight: Approx. 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Type: Type G AF-S lens with built-in CPU and F-mount
- Focusing: Autofocus controlled by Silent Wave Motor and separate focus ring for manual focus
- Filter attachment size: 58 mm (P = 0.75 mm)
- Angle of view: Nikon film SLR and FX-format D-SLR cameras: 47° Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras: 31° 30′
- Diaphragm: Fully automatic
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups (including 1 aspherical lens element)