Boxed and complete.
The world’s shortest full-frame f/2.8 ultra-wide-angle zoom.
The NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S completes the Nikon Z line-up of high-performance ‘trinity’ lenses. Its superb rendering performance and compact build set this lens apart. Advanced optics, the wide Z mount, and constant f/2.8 aperture enable thrilling performance that rivals even that of prime lenses. Light fall-off at the edges is effectively controlled, even when shooting wide open, and ghosting and flare are countered for stunning clarity. Photographers can bring to life the full beauty of every architectural composition, landscape and nightscape they choose to capture.
This incredibly lightweight 14-24 mm zoom lens is a versatile creative tool. The wide Z mount and constant f/2.8 aperture enable a thrilling performance that rivals that of even fixed focal length lenses. Focusing is fast, smooth, and silent, and you can control shooting parameters directly from the lens.
Elaborate landscapes. Mesmerising nightscapes. Striking architecture. With advanced optics and extensive sealing, this bright, full-frame 14-24 mm mirrorless lens is a true professional. Its superb rendering performance and compact build set it apart from any other ultra-wide-angle zoom out there.
Professional f/2.8 ultra-wide zoom lens. The wide Z mount and constant f/2.8 aperture enable thrilling performance.
Superior optical performance. Sharpness is exceptional edge to edge. Nikon’s Nano Crystal and ARNEO Coat drastically reduce ghosting and flare.
Tough and reliable. Extensive sealing around all moving parts of the lens barrel keeps dust and moisture out. An aluminium-alloy mount reduces weight while increasing durability.
Movie-ready. Autofocus is smooth and silent, with virtually no focus breathing or focus-shift while zooming. You get precise control over depth of field right from the lens.
Filter ready. You can use 112 mm screw-on filters together with the included lens hood. A rear filter slot allows use of gel colour filters.
- Focusing system: Internal focusing system
- Minimum focus distance: 0.28 m (0.92 ft) from focal plane at all zoom positions
- Aperture range: f/2.8 to 22
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Internal focusing: Yes
- Focal length: 14–24 mm
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.13x (24 mm focal length)
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Weight: Approx. 650 g (1 lb 7 oz)
- Focal length scale: Graduated in millimeters (14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 24)
- Supplied accessories: LC-Z1424 Lens Cap (front cap), LC-K104 Lens Cap (front cap), LF-N1 Lens Cap (rear cap), HB-96 Lens Hood, HB-97 Lens Hood, CL-C2 Lens Case
- Type: Nikon Z mount
- Format: FX/35 mm
- Focusing: Auto, Manual
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approx. 88.5 mm/3.5 in. maximum diameter x 124.5 mm/5 in. (distance to end of lens from camera lens mount flange)
- Angle of view: FX format: 114° to 84°, DX format: 90° to 61°
- Coating: Nano Crystal Coat, Fluorine coat, ARNEO coat
- Autofocus: Yes
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 11 groups (including 4 ED elements, 3 aspherical elements, elements with Nano Crystal and ARNEO coats, and a fluorine-coated front lens element)