Boxed. 19,659 shutter actuations.
Included accessories: manual, charger, USB cable, strap.
The D700 extends Nikon’s range of FX format SLRs, incorporating groundbreaking technologies and performance into a discreetly-sized body. The highly sensitive 12.1 megapixel CMOS sensor provides an (extendable) ISO range of 200 to 6400 and features a self-cleaning dust-reduction unit. Its EXPEED image processing engine enables the capture of images with superb detail and tonal gradation at up to 5 fps (8 fps with the optional MB-D10 battery pack and EN-EL4a battery). The advanced Scene Recognition System delivers superior exposures and is supported by Nikon’s acclaimed 51-point AF system, which offers outstanding tracking accuracy even in low light. The selectable Picture Controls streamline in-camera image processing, saving time in post-production, and a high definition 3-inch LCD screen supports two Live View modes plus an HDMI video output. Protected by a tough, environmentally-sealed magnesium alloy body, the D700 is a perfectly-balanced DSLR that can handle the unexpected, wherever your photography takes you.
- 12.1 megapixel FX (full-frame) CMOS sensor with high signal-to-noise ratio, wide dynamic range, and built-in self-cleaning sensor unit that minimises dust.
- ISO 200 – 6400: extendable up to 25600 (equivalent) and down to ISO 100 (equivalent).
- 5fps continuous shooting (8fps with optional MB-D10 battery pack with lithium-ion battery EN-EL4a or 8 AA batteries).
- EXPEED image processing engine with 14-bit A/D conversion and 16-bit image processing for superb detail and tonal gradation.
- Advanced Scene Recognition System combines the camera’s metering and AF sensors for precise exposures and sharply defined images.
- Multi-CAM3500FX 51-point AF system. Individually selectable or configurable in 9-point, 21-point and 51-point coverage settings.
- Picture Controls streamline in-camera image processing by enabling the pre-set customisation of image parameters such as sharpening, contrast, brightness, hue and saturation in various colour modes.
- 920,000 dot 3-inch VGA LCD monitor with wide, 170-degree viewing angle.
- Live View with Autofocus enables composition of images by use of the LCD monitor. Two modes are supported: Handheld or Tripod.
- DX Crop Mode can be automatically enabled when a DX format lens is attached.
- Quick response: approx. 40 ms shutter-lag.
- Active D-Lighting enables superior high-contrast images by automatically applying tone compensation at the moment of capture.
- HDMI video output interface enables connection to high-definition video systems.
- Intuitive ergonomics with optimised button placement for fast and comfortable handling.
- Durable Magnesium alloy body: moisture and dust resistant.
- Wireless LAN and Ethernet support via optional Wireless Transmitter WT-4.