This Right-Angle Viewing Attachment can be attached to the finder of Nikon SLR cameras such as the Nikon D3 and D4 professional bodies. With this attachment, the viewfinder image is viewed at right angles (via the built-in roof prism) to the camera’s optical axis – a feature that is very convenient when shooting from low (or high) viewpoints, or when normal finder viewing is proving difficult, as can be the case in close-up work or photomicrography. It allows for setting the reproduction ratio to either 1:1 or 1:2 and an adapter ring is required for certain specific cameras.
- Reproduction ratio changeable between 1:1 or 1:2
- Lens construction at 1:1 is 7 elements in 5 groups (including Dach-Prism). At 1:2 is 8 elements in 6 groups (including Dach-Prism).
- Diopter adjustment at 1:1 is -8.0 to +3.8m-1. At 1:2 is -5.0 to +6.0m-1.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) is approx. 48 x 81.5 x 62mm (1.9 x 3.2 x 2.4 in.)
- Weight is approx. 90g (3.17oz)