Boxed with manual & strap (box is slightly damaged).
Nikon’s most expensive film camera (when sold side by side with the F6 prior to discontinuation the F5 at around £2500 was the more expensive body). The multi-award winning Nikon F5 is the benchmark against which all other SLR cameras are judged. The F5 is the only film camera in the world that uses a 1005 pixel RGB metering sensor to measure the colour of a scene for supreme exposure accuracy. It features high speed Autofocus at up to 8 frames per second (with MN-30 Ni-MH battery) and is housed in an aluminium-alloy body with a titanium viewfinder. It can take standard, action, waist and magnification finders and a vast range of screens. Intelligent, fast and tough enough for the most challenging of assignments.
- Professional 35mm film SLR
- Up to 8 Autofocus frames per second (with MN-30 battery)
- Exclusive 5 area cross ranged AF sensor
- Nikon exclusive 3D Colour Matrix Metering system
- 3D Multi-Sensor Balanced Fill-Flash
- Aluminium alloy die cast body with titanium viewfinder
- Self diagnostic shutter tested to over 150 000 cycles
- Choice of 4 interchangeable viewfinders
- 24 Custom setting functions
- Integral Nikon system compatibility