BRAND NEW! Considered by some to be the most iconic of the Nikonos range, the Nikonos V in its vibrant orange is is an electronically controlled 35mm amphibious camera with focal plane shutter that sports a compact design, easy-to-use functionality and excellent optical quality.
Body made of cast aluminium alloy partially covered with rubber, hermetically sealed by packing rings. Capability of being used down to a depth of 50m.
- Lens mount: Nikonos bayonet
- Viewfinder: Inverted Galilean Albada finder built into camera with standard 35mm lens; film frame marks show about 85% picture coverage at infinity; 0.55 x magnification; 0.9 dioptre; exit pupil lying well back permits viewing with eye 40mm away from finder; parallax correction marks provided; optical viewfinder or frame finders available as accessories for Nikonos lenses.
- Viewfinder display: LED shutter speed indicator; LED indicates overexposure and underexposure. Lightning symbol as flash ready light.
- Shutter speeds A (Auto): electronically controlled stepless speeds from 1/30 sec to 1/1000 sec M (Manual): quartz controlled speeds for 1/30 sec to 1./1000 sec M90: mechanically controlled at 1/90 sec. B: mechanically controlled for long exposures.
- Exposure metering: Through-the-Lens (TTL) centreweighted metering with two silicon photo-diodes (SPDs); one of the SPDs for TTL flash control with SB-102, SB-103 speedlights and other units.
- Film speed ASA ISO 25 (DIN 15) to ASA/ISO 1600 (DIN 33)
- Optical construction: 6 elements in 4 groups (including protective glass plate)
- Picture angle: 62° on land, 46° 30′ underwater
- Minimum distance: 0.8m
- Aperture scale: f/2.5 to f/22 Filter thread: 58mm
Weight: 700g 35mm f/2.5 W-Nikkor lens
Weight: 160g (lens only)