Hawkesmill leather camera wrist straps are made from Horween Chromexcel leather.
Handmade in England, of course, in a factory which has a combined experience of more than 200 years making leather goods.
“Let me say outright that the Hawkesmill Oxford is a very nice camera wrist strap. In fact, it’s probably the best strap I’ve ever seen, yet alone had the pleasure to use.” – Shotkit
Oxford Leather Camera Wrist Strap
We tried dozens of leathers before settling on Horween Chromexcel for our Oxford leather camera wrist straps. We were looking for a leather that was durable and could take daily abuse, but that was soft on the interior when up against the skin. Horween Chromexcel is, in our minds, the only leather worth using on camera wrist straps. A photographer shouldn’t have to worry about their wrist strap. They should be able to use it and not have to think about it being uncomfortable, or worrying about it breaking. That’s what we’ve created with our Oxford leather camera wrist strap.
• Length – 22cm (8 3/4″)
• Width – 1.5cm
• Two colours available: black and brown.
• High-quality, large rivets to ensure durability and longevity.
• Horween Chromexcel leather. Known for its durability and softness, as well as its lack of colour-transference. Meaning, the dye will not rub off on your clothes.
• Recommended max weight is 5lbs. Although straps have been tested to support weight up to 30lbs without breaking or splitting.
• Lug mount. Fits all lug mount cameras, including Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Sony, Fujifilm and most 35mm vintage cameras.
• We use the finest quality 304 stainless steel split rings and provide you with multiple rings in case you ever need to replace them.
See a full list of compatible cameras here.
Click here to find out more about how their leather camera straps are made.