format) mirrorless cameras with the Nikon Z-mount, created by Voigtländer.
SUPER WIDE-HELIAR 15mm F4.5 Aspherical is a super wide angle manual focus lens. The lens image
circle covers a full-frame chip and its optical design is optimized for the image sensor of Nikon Z system
information, and in-body image stabilization (3 axes), by combining with camera body features and the
latest firmware<1*>, the lens has three types of focusing support functions:
(1) focusing by color changing of the focus point frame,
(2) peaking function focusing, and
(3) focusing with the enlargement button.
sharp images right to the periphery of the frame, despite its super-wide angle of view. (110° diagonal.)
The lens also has an optical design that optimizes the angle of incident light rays to prevent color fringing
caused by the structure of digital image sensors.
attached without the need for a special adapter, and the metal hood can be simply removed using a
in landscape photography.
Z7 v3.4 or later Z6 v3.4 or later
Z50 v2.2 or later Z5 v1.2 or later
Z6II v1.3 or later Z7II v1.3 or later
Zfc v1.0 or later Z 9 v1.0 or later
Z 30 v1.0 or later
* Designed exclusively for the Nikon Z mount
* Image circle covers Full-frame format
* Data communication with the camera body through electronic contacts
* Rigid and durable all-metal lens barrel
* 58mm dia. or rectangular PL-type* filter can be used.
(*Rectangular filters can be attached by detaching hood.)
*Minimum focusing distance 0.126m (magnification 0.25)